Repacing a fuse Board 

The best advice I can offer you is firstly always use a competent registered electrician, by this I mean a company who are registered with a governing body like NICEIC,  and take the time to check out there registration number is valid on line, it takes minutes to save a lot of hassle. DO NOT just trust the badge or logos on paper work there are imposters out there.


Always used NICEIC Electricians

The regulations on consumer units has changed, this being that any installed should conform to meet BS7671:amendment 3 and will came into force in January 2016 

The main change is from PVC consumer units to metal consumer units and the aim is to provide adequate fire protection thus in the invent of the fire the enclosure contains the fire.