For some electrical works in Havering you must only use a Registered Part P electrician .We are pre registered to carry out Part P work in Havering ,Brentwood and many other areas.. We are Part P Approved 01708 705106

Part P of the Building Regulations covers various works around the house nad more info can be found here A few examples of work that require building control notifycatio are ,Replacing a fuse board ,adding a new curcuit in a bathroom or Kitchin are works to the outside of a property